Get To Know Us
We bring diverse tools to the table to treat each client
as an individual and meet their health needs.
We believe that each person should be viewed as a whole system, not just each piece of the system. We are knowledgeable in a wide range of modalities to offer our clients comprehensive muscular work for their individual needs. Our goals are to combine our diverse treatment options to expedite healing and achieve balance in the body system.
Amanda Fite, LMT, CHt
Amanda has a passion and purpose in life to help others. With 15 years of massage experience she strives to be a well rounded massage therapist and hypnosis practitioner. She constantly seeks out education in all realms of bodywork, movement and human behavior.
Her education includes:
- 1000 Certification in Massage Therapy from OSTM (2002)
- NYS Licensed (2003)
- Medical Massage Certified (2004)
- James Waslaski Myofascial Release Course (2007)
- 500 Hour Certification in Hypnotherapy from The Hypnotherapy Academy of America (2017)
- Massage Cupping Certified from ACE Massage Cupping (2018)
- Reiki Level II Certified (2005)
- Functional Movement Systems Breathing Therapy Certified (2018)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer (2015)
- Associates in Business Management from MCC (2010)
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology from SUNY Brockport (2012)
Kasey Boutwell, LMT
Kasey is a skilled massage therapist whos clients describe her as attentive, and instrumental in the achievement of their overall health and fitness goals.
She graduated from the Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage in June of 2017 and loves the opportunities of continuing education within her profession. Since joining Form Integrative Health in December, Kasey has had the chance to broaden her range of modalities to include cupping, medical massage, and scar tissue therapy.
She also offers Swedish, deep tissue, pregnancy, and hot stone massage. Above all, Kasey loves treatment work and working with athletes.